- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
*PLEASE NOTE: NOT ALL GEAR ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR SAME DAY PICKUP AND MAY NEED TO BE ORDERED. While we have striven to have many items in stock, some items do need to be special ordered. Please contact us if you have questions about a specific product and we would be happy to assist you. You can reach us at 253-272-2530 or email us at [email protected].
Flexible for all
US SHIPPING ONLY
Different kids have different schedules and needs. Independent reclining seats ensure comfort if it’s naptime for one and time to take in the sights for the other.
Protect children from the sun and shield brightness during naps with extra-large, multi-paneled canopies and pop out UPF 50+ sunshades.
Less effort. More go.
What makes the G-LINK 2 so easy to push and steer? Its lightweight and narrow design combined with four sets of wheels (vs. the traditional six), so the stroller moves with you.
Lighten up, move forward
No elevator in sight? With a lightweight all-aluminum frame and carry handle, you can tackle stairs with ease.
Fold in a snap
A quick, simple fold requires little effort and no foot action.
Sip and Go
Water bottle or sippy cup, the G-LINK 2 includes a removable cup holder and can hold up to two cup holders.
A place for everything
Double storage pockets on the back of the canopies and an easy-access oversized basket means both small and larger items are organized and within reach.
Suitable from 3 months up to 55 lbs per seat
True Weight (includes canopies, wheels, and basket): 22.3 lbs
Unfolded: 27.5″ L x 28.5″ W x 42″ H
Folded: 40″ L x 20″ W x 14.5″ H
- Lightweight aluminum frame with side-by-side seats
- Independent one-handed, adjustable reclines with three positions.
- Extendable pop out UPF 50+ sunshades
- Four sets of wheels (vs. the traditional six)
- Large, easy-access basket with 10 lbs weight limit
- Storage pockets on back of canopies
- Removable cup holder included.
- Carry handle for easy transport when folded.
- Simple, quick-fold — no foot action required.